Recent changes to
Senneferi WWW pages (older)
- 12 September 2007: Slideshow has been redone using SmoothGallery by JonDesign: http://smoothgallery.jondesign.net/
- 25 July 2007: the history of the tomb has been updated to include sections on 22nd and 25th dynasties and the Graeco-Roman period.
- 19 July 2007: I've been sent a new URL for the Australian project which used TT99 in teaching
- 10 June 2007: reconstructions of the false door and stela have been added. Check round the rest of the site for better and bigger photos
- June 2007: some updating and improvement of the site is being undertaken. New pull-down menus are gradually being introduced. Some of the poorer photos on the site will be replaced. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T WORK!
- 9 December 2005: The Publications page has been split into one for published material and one for the annual reports produced for the SCA.
- 9 November 2005: updated account with pictures of Post-Pharaonic material. Some cleaning up of other finds
- 12 July 2005: gallery updates made to Papyri and Textiles
- 27 February 2005: zoomable tomb plan added
- 15-20 January 2005: some cleaning up on the site, couple of new pictures, new fonts, resized pages
- 3 January 2004: entries on the statue of Amenhotep and the Ptah-Sokar-Osiris figure updated to reflect their presence in the 'Hidden Treasures' exhibition in Cairo.
- 10 March 2003: summary of Coptic Thebes by Heike Behlmer added
- 7 February 2003: Arabic version of 2002 report added (PDF)
- 25 December 2002: Report on the 2002 season added; PDF version (328k) available
- 22 December 2002: page about new 'Hidden Treasures' exhibition in Cairo added
- 24 September 2002: some new videos added (bones and the false door)
- 18 September 2002: Dig Diary 2002 started (it will be short!). Finished 23 September.
- 3 August 2002: Introduction to the Tombs of the Nobles revised a little.
- 21 December 2001: PDF version of Report 2001 available (448k)
- 29 November 2001: Report 2001 added; some more videos made
- 18 November 2001: Publications updated; revised pages on Papyri with images of all material; some new video added
- 2 November 2001: Dig Diary ended, site reloaded, interim report on 2001 season added
- 8 October 2001: TT99 Quiz added
- 3 October 2001: information on Preparation of the Wall surfaces added
- 22 September 2001: Dig Diary 2001 set up in anticipation of the new season!
- 29 July 2001: news and more photos of the puppies from the 2000 season!
- 13 July 2001: link to the Tower Hamlets CLC project on the tomb added
- 28 April 2001: bibliography on the tomb updated
- 1 February: Full report on the 2000 season added
- 14 January: new photographs from last season now becoming available. Wall 9 and Wall 16 have been updated, and Wall 10 added
- 4 January 2001: change of font in site; menu colours changed
- 25 November: links to VR movies updated to make the TT99 ones more accessible
- 20 November: revised text and photos for Furniture and Pots
- 11 November: video from 1996 of digging in the courtyard added to the Video page
- 28 October: specific list of paintings added, as previously they could only be accessed via a plan of the chapel
- 25 October: Dig diary concluded; site reloaded; some VR movies updated; History of the tomb brought up to date
- 11 October: page on videos of the tomb added
- 25 September: page on Wall Plans added. Papyri and Shrouds brought up to date.
- 15 September: Dig Diary 2000 initiated.
- 24 April: some modifications to the Finds pages have been made.
- 25 February 2000: the Official Report on the 1999 season is now online.
- 8 January 2000: the Interim Report submitted to the SCA in Luxor is now online
- 3 January 2000: 1999 dig diary now completed
- 9 November 1999: first attempt at Frequently asked questions added.
- 1 August 1999: new finds page added for the openwork coffin of Nyniu.
- 26 July 1999: site index updated (sorry it took so long)
- 2 July 1999: added a new Quicktime VR panorama of Deir el-Medina from above.
- 9 June 1999: solutions for unusual shabtis and ritual objects! Also some higher resolution Quicktime VR panoramas added to the VR page.
- 21 May 1999: Textiles revised, notes on Funding added
- 16 May 1999: more finds information about shabtis and furniture
- 6 May 1999: more photographs added to the information about the Wall Paintings
- April 1999: major changes to the finds pages, with many new pages and photographs. Also some changes to the QTVR movies, and new sections in the Architecture page.
- 4 February 1999: various new and replacement photos added to , including wall 16 and pillar A east and B north. Pictures taken in the 1998 season using the digital camera can usually be identified by having a drop shadow.
- 31 January 1999: 1998 Report added
- 1 January 1999: Dig Diary completed
- 6 December 1998: Dig Diary added; some photographs updated
- 6 July 1998: Search added; links to a set of pictures from TT254 added; finds table updated.
- 23 June 1998: Picture index added.
- 16 June 1998: GIF files of facsimiles added to wall 9, wall 16, and pillar A east.
- 9 June 1998: extra links in the map of the West Bank; one more Quicktime VR movie (Deir el-Medina).
- 25 May 1998: various minor changes, some of the older Quicktime VR movies resized, more translations to the biography given by pointing at hieroglyphs.
- 30 April 1998: a lot of pictures made smaller to speed loading times, also some corrections. Changes to Excavation, Area around the tomb; Wall 9 inside the tomb added.
- Easter 1998: major interface change, including redesign of home page. Tables used in preference to frames. A few corrections and additions (such as ceilings) also made.
- 8 April 1998: more Quicktime VR movies added
- 28 March 1998: addition of Site index
- 24 March 1998: addition of Slide show [Now removed] ; additions to some of the sections on the wall paintings, including a description of how the documentation is made
- 6 March 1998: addition of 1997-8 report. Systematic relocation of earlier reports
- 22 February 1998: Quicktime VR movies of the tomb interior added. Also a few minor changes.
- 12 February 1998: change to layout using Frames. This has been done purely to make navigation easier; I'm not a fan of frames... Also a few minor changes.
- 13 August 1997: Quicktime VR movie page expanded to include a map and more movies
- 22 July 1997: Improvements to text and photos; Excavating the tomb added
- 7 July 1997: Various improvements to text and photos; slightly improved Quicktime VR movie
- 1 July 1997: History of tomb revised and Reuse of Tomb (removed 25/7/07) added
- 29 June 1997: More photos of the tomb chapel available
- 11 June 1997: Experimental Quicktime VR movie available