News | Published: Fri 2 Jul 2010
Hear exhibiting artists Nick Turvey and Angela Conner talk about their working methods as part of the 'Work in Progress' series of free lunchtime talks, or sign up for a poetry workshop with writer Tamar Yoseloff that explores notions of 'constructed space' in both sculpture and poetry.
Families and children can enjoy exploring the Promenade together with activities and inspiration available from the Fitz Family Welcome Point, make their own sculptures with wire and clay, or create their own 3D artwork as part of the Open Cambridge weekend.
In autumn, the Museum will also be hosting the next in the Open Forum series of panel discussions, which will see artists and experts debates issues surrounding contemporary sculpture today. Read more about the last Open Forum, and watch this space for further details.
- Work in Progress: Nick Turvey (Saturday 10 July)
- Work in Progress: Angela Conner (Wednesday 10 November)
For children and families:
- Art in the Open (Saturday 17 July)
- Art in the Open Air (Saturday 7 August and Wednesday 11 August)
- Open Sesame! (Saturday 11 September)
- The Constructed Space (Saturday 25 September)