Updated 23 April 2016
Please send any corrections or further news to Nigel Strudwick (ncs3 [at] cam.ac.uk).
I shall try and avoid excessive duplication of information.
- Jobs and grants
- 1st International Symposium on Animals in Ancient Egypt. Lyon, 1-3 June 2016
- Voices, images, and artefacts of ancient craftsmen/women, Paris, 23-24 June 2016
- 48. Ständige Ägyptologenkonferenz, Wien (15.–17. Juli 2016)
- Bab el-Gasus in Context, Lisbon, 19-20 September 2016
- Egypt and Austria, Vienna, 20-24 September 2016
- Delta and Sinai 2, Institute of Archaeology, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland, 29th September - 1st October 2016
- International conference on Birds in Ancient Egypt, 3-6 April 2017, Swansea
- Origins 6, Vienna, 10-15 September 2017
There are now so many exhibitions around and lectures being given that it is not possible to note them all. Readers are urged to look at mailing lists, in particular the EEF list.
- Egyptology at City University, London (search for Egypt)