Updated 22 September 2016
Please send any corrections or further news to Nigel Strudwick (ncs3 [at] cam.ac.uk).
I shall try and avoid excessive duplication of information.
- Jobs and grants
- Bab el-Gasus in Context, Lisbon, 19-20 September 2016
- Egypt and Austria, Vienna, 20-24 September 2016
- Delta and Sinai 2, Institute of Archaeology, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland, 29th September - 1st October 2016
- International conference on Birds in Ancient Egypt, 3-6 April 2017, Swansea
- 8th European Congference of Egyptologists, 26 June-1July 2017, Lisbon
- Origins 6, Vienna, 10-15 September 2017
- International Conference on the Science of Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technologies, Cairo, 4-6 November, 2017
There are now so many exhibitions around and lectures being given that it is not possible to note them all. Readers are urged to look at mailing lists, in particular the EEF list.
- Egyptology at City University, London (search for Egypt)