We offer a wide range of sessions and resources across the school curriculum.
- We offer a wide range of sessions and resources across the school curriculum.
- Subject Specific Gallery Session
- Printed information for teachers leading their own visits ‘Do It Yourself’ and a range of ‘Fact Sheets’"
- Advice on how to plan your visit
- Presentation for secondary school Art and Design teachers
- Online Resources
- Exam Themes
- We offer a range of activities for Young People
- work experience
What’s On, join the free lunch time talks or drop in to the Tuesday Art Speak
a monthly arts group ideas from the collection and experiment in the art studio
We are always happy to meet with teachers to plan and
discuss museum visits. To book at pre-visit please call 01223 332904
or email firstname.lastname@example.org