We offer a wide range of sessions and resources for Secondary teachers and students.
- Gallery teaching sessions for KS3/4 and VIth Form.
- Practical workshops for KS3/4 and VIth Form in our Education Studio can develop and extend themes explored in the galleries (max. 30 students). Techniques and themes explored have included working with clay, printmaking, painting, drawing, batik, calligraphy, colour and pigment to name a few.
- “Do it Yourself” printed information for teachers leading their own visit.
- "Fact Sheets" for teachers leading their own visits.
- Advice on how to plan your visit
- A range of Online Resources which include interactive websites exploring Making Art, Fact Sheets on works of art used in our teaching sessions, Art Exam Themes giving suggestions of works in our collection which could form part of your research of a given theme and Pharos a separate website introducing visitors to some of the treasures in the collection.
- Our Reference Library is open to everybody. Find out more.
- We offer a range of activities for teenagers to help you enjoy the collection out of school hours.
Download the latest copy of Fitz News our termly newsletter
for schools and colleges
We are always happy to meet with teachers to plan and
discuss museum visits. To book at pre-visit please call 01223 332904
or email email@example.com