We offer a wide range of sessions and resources across the school curriculum.
- We offer a wide range of sessions and resources across the school curriculum.
- Subject Specific Gallery Session
- Printed information for teachers leading their own visits ‘Do It Yourself’ and a range of ‘Fact Sheets’"
- Advice on how to plan your visit
- Presentation for secondary school Art and Design teachers
- Online Resources
- Exam Themes
- We offer a range of activities for Young People
- work experience
- What’s On, join the free lunch time talks or drop in to the Tuesday Art Speak
- ReSOURCE a monthly arts group ideas from the collection and experiment in the art studio
We are always happy to meet with teachers to plan and
discuss museum visits. To book a pre-visit please call 01223 332904
or email email@example.com